For the purpose of this Policy, “we” and “our” shall refer to Blu Inc.
When is information collected from you?
1. When you register for or use any of our services on websites owned and/or operated by us.
2. When you take part in any contest, survey or promotion conducted by us and/or our business partners.
3. When you register as a member of websites owned and/or operated by us, or hosted by us on behalf of our business partners or use services on such websites.
What is the information used for?
1. Information which you provide to us may be used and disclosed by us and our affiliates, business partners and contractors (who may be based outside Hong Kong) for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests and queries;
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
- to communicate with you;
- to enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- for marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- to send you information, promotions, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organisations;
- complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
- for any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, including during the registration process under our terms and conditions.
2. In the event that you participate in contests or other promotional programs on our websites sponsored or organized by third parties or purchase goods and services offered by third parties or offer goods and services to third parties on our sites, your information may be disclosed to and used by such third parties.
1. Blu Inc uses “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites.
2. Like many web site operators, Blu Inc may use an independent company (the “Third PartyMarket Research Company”) to measure and analyse the Internet usage across Blu Inc web sites. Blu Inc uses the Third Party Market Research Company’s services to collect the following core information on the usage of our web sites, including:
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on Blu Inc web sites;
- The number of unique visitors to Blu Inc web sites;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on Blu Inc web sites when they do visit; and
- Common entry and exit points into Blu Inc web sites.
3. This information is collated by the Third Party Market Research Company and provided to Blu Inc to assist in analysing the usage of Blu Inc websites. Such data is also accessible by media organizations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet portals.
4. Pages on Blu Inc web sites may be coded with software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company and Blu Inc to track visitors to our web sites.
This Site is owned and operated by SPH in Singapore. SPH makes no representation that the Contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in your location. Those who choose to access this Site from any location do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.